Monday, August 2, 2010

Making cookies....

So there comes a time in everyone's life (I'm sure) that you realize that time moves faster than you can possibly know. For me it was the other day. My daughter had been sleeping (taking her nap). When she woke up I went in to pick her up and as she hugged me I thought If I don't take time with her right now, I'm not going to get time later. So I decided to make cookies with her.
As all of you can tell, I'm not great at blogging and so the pics are in the wrong order, but it's ok.

She tried to grab the kitchenaid while it was going. Almost took her hand off.



I love the time I was able to spend with her. Travis was still sleeping and so we were able to spend time just the two of us. Mommy and daughter time.


And she was a great help too. She tried to stir while I was putting more ingredients in (in between trying to take large bites of straight butter). It was an awesome time. I'm so blessed to have my baby girl. I love her so much and am grateful for the time that I have to spend with her and to make our relationship a close relationship.




No comments: