
My husband was in a car accident a week ago. This is what our beautiful truck looks like now.

I'm grateful he wasn't hurt and as funny as this sounds, I'm grateful that it was him in his big old truck instead of some poor person in a smaller car. They could have been severely injured if it had been. Instead he walked away with some stiffness.

We're supposed to find out in the next few days whether the insurance company is totaling the truck today. The estimate for repairing it was $11,000. They'll probably total it, but we don't know for sure whether they are yet or not.

I'm surprised that the door didn't just pop right off.

I should have taken a picture of the rental truck Josh gets to drive for now. I'm almost wondering if he begged the guy to hit him just so he could drive something that nice. LOL. Just kidding. I am grateful for the miracles that let us know that Heavenly Father is watching over us.
No comments:
Post a Comment