Friday, January 30, 2009

So it's a little early...

So I know that it's extremely early for me to be hitting this point, but I really can't do this anymore. I can't be pregnant. My heart is constantly pounding. I had five episodes yesterday where my heart was pounding for half hour or more. It left me feeling more than just a little breathless. And then I climb into bed last night, and my horribly large breasts (that are usually just the right size when I'm not pregnant) were killing me. Literally! I couldn't BREATHE! I laid on either side trying to get comfortable and to find a way that I could breathe, I finally ended up laying on my back to catch my breath. Now that's just wrong!!! But I seriously feel like my ribs/lungs are being crushed by the extra weight from my chest when I lay on my side. I ended up sleeping on my stomach last night. And again, that's just WRONG!!! When I feel more comfortable on my stomach than any other way, there's a problem because my stomach is STICKING OUT!!! And it's not even comfortable to sleep that way, but it's more comfortable than any other way! Now I do have to say that I'm grateful that I haven't started getting up in the night to go to the bathroom. Every once in a while I'll need to, or if I'm woken up by something else I'll need to get up, but I haven't been woken up because I needed to go to the bathroom. I just don't know what to do anymore. Two days ago I almost passed out at work because I couldn't catch my breath. Now that's wrong!!! I feel like I'm on of those 500 lb people who get winded by walking across the room! Except I'm not even walking across the room, I'm just sitting there and my body literally cannot handle the extra weight or the extra person in side me. And I feel like such a horrible mommy already! I just need to keep reminding myself that I only have eleven weeks (or less hopefully!) until I can breathe. I think I'll be able to deal with a newborn better than being pregnant because at least my body will be getting back to normal and I'll be able to function throughout the day without feeling like I need to have an oxygen tank sitting right next to me just so that I don't die! Thank goodness February is almost here...it gives me hope that April WILL come, and hopefully sooner rather than later!

No comments: