Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bravest? or Stupidest?
So I just have to tell everyone that I met either the bravest or stupidest man on earth. A guy came into the office the other day and asked to see one of the other employees. I got up to go tell her that he was here and he says "You're seven months along right?" Now most people like to be VERY safe and say "So when are you due?" or something along those lines, because nothing would be worse than guessing wrong on how far along a woman is. So it shocked me A LOT that he was actually brave enough (or stupid enough) to actually guess a month! Depending on who you ask (the ever on-going debate about whether a month has 4 weeks or 4.33 weeks for a pregnant woman...I personally believe that it's the same for a pregnant woman as anybody else which means 4.33 but anyways) he was either right on (if you go the 4 weeks route) or he was about 2 weeks off (if you go the 4.33). But still, I just thought I should let everyone know, there is a person who can claim the title to bravest (or stupidest) man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're so funny. Unfortunately there are lots of "stupid" people out there. I had a co-worker ask me if I was pregnant once, and I totally wasn't. and after I told him "no", he said, "oh i only asked b/c you're tummy looks bigger then usual" lol, can you believe that? uh!
Post a Comment