Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New business...

So ever since I was a teenager I have looked forward to some day owning my own business. Never really had any ideas for it, but knew that some day I would have enough ideas. LOL. So I'm going on 25, and I'm trying to decide what would be a good profitable business. I'm taking business classes right now and I have to say I understand better a lot of things and I'm glad that I waited to try opening a business until I had some financial background. Now I just need to decide what I would like to do. I would love to open a little girl's dresses shop. I think that would be so much fun. I love creating beautiful dresses. I just need to become a little bit better at sewing and find a way to make it cost effective because as it is right now, I could make a profit, but i would make better money per hour by just working as opposed to selling the little girl's dresses. Along with the sewing theme, I think quilts would be fun to do as well (can you tell I enjoy sewing?) however, again, I'm not sure that the per hour pay that I would get would be worth actually doing something. There are a lot of ideas floating around in my head, however I don't feel like any of them would be worth the amount of time that I had to put into it. The only thing that would make it worth it to me moneywise would be that even if I was making less money per hour, I would be doing something that I really enjoy doing. HMMMM.....

So after reading this long boring post, I realize that I could sum it up in these words...I really want to find something that I really enjoy doing that I could make money off of. I just haven't found it yet. :)

No comments: