Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So I just have to say that I feel so blessed to have my husband. I'm one of those people who tends to take things for granted but I just thought I'd publicly say that Josh is one of a kind. Since I got pregnant I have been really sick, not throwing up, but constantly tired, constantly weak, and constantly complaining. My husband has not only been working full time, but he's been going to school part time and doing most of the house work as well as still being as good a father he can to our boy down in Texas. I'm not a very cuddly person (especially when I'm sick) and the poor man has borne the brunt of my "Get off of me" "Do you always have to be so close to me?" "Could you move back? Your making me claustrophobic" and all sorts of other more colorful ways of telling him to just move back. He has been all sorts of wonderful and even though I don't always appreciate every gesture, I really do appreciate when he's trying to be there for me. In short I really do love my dear husband even when I'm yelling at him. Even when I don't want what he's offerred, I am glad that he offerred. Even when I'm a horrible witchy pregnant woman, I do appreciate that he's trying to do the best he can on what I'm telling him. I love my perfectly imperfect husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so lucky and blessed to have amazing hubby's!! i dont know what I would do if I had a dead beat!! WHOOOT to all the great husbands
Post a Comment